Friday, February 24, 2012

Cats we met in Asia

I was just sorting the pictures we have taken so far and found that we have taken photos of quite a number of animals. Particularly cats.

This is not really strange since we both love cats and we have met some really nice ones during this trip, here are some of my personal favorites.

Kitten in Kuching (which means cat in Malay), Malaysia.

This little tiger wanted to get into our hotel room at Borobodur, Indonesia.

Hungry and playful kitten in Vietnam

This was truly amazing to see. Hoi An, Vietnam.

This cat decided that Matthias' lap was a great pillow and stayed there for over an hour.
Phonesavanh, Laos.

Our best friend in Seaview Resort, Koh Tao, Thailand

She spent hours sleeping on my lap when we spent one rainy day in the lounge.

This was the largest and heaviest cat that we met. He was just massive!
I had just sat down when he came and lay down beside me, cuddling my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment